Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I am doing soo much!


Just a quick update on all of my new tricks! While we were in South Dakota I started saying "yayaya ." I now say 'mama, dada, gaga, baba too.' I am now waving a lot too!! I can now feed myself only missing sometimes! Momma has been giving me more foods that I can feed myself too! I am now eating things like rice cakes, graham crackers, feeding myself peas and pieces of bread. I am starting to pull up on Momma ALL the time! I can do it holding onto just one of her hands! I still have not much interest in crawling but can get up on my knees but still just go backwards. I'd rather walk around holding onto Momma's hands. I am still waking up 1 time at night and waking up early but if Momma doesn't come get me right away I fall back asleep and let everyone sleep later! ( on Sunday it was 8 am when we woke up!!) I am getting soo big! I went to the Dr last week and am now 20 lbs 9 oz and 28 3/4 inches long! I am healthy as can be and loving being a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment