Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DADA!!



I have figured out lots of new things to say in the past week. I started saying bababa and ga and Daddy has been trying for months to get me to say dadada but I would just smile and laugh at him. On Sunday afternoon we were driving around and I said da, da, just a couple of times nothing consistently. I just kept talking all throughout dinner putting all different sounds together. When we got home I went to bed and then the next morning at 6am I yelled for my "DADADA" to come and get me! :) Momma was soo proud that I finally called for Daddy instead of her in the early morning. Daddy is happy that I am asking for him now too! I know the difference between Dada and Mama too. After my nap time when I woke up I called for my Mama to come and get me since I knew Daddy was at work! I am such a smart boy!!
I am really excited because my Nana is coming to see me tomorrow! Maybe I will be able to learn her name too! Momma told me that after my Nana leaves we will get ready to go visit my Oma and Opa too! I can't wait! It is gonna be a long drive to get there but should be really fun when I get there! We will get to meet my new cousin Micah and I will get to meet my cousin Chelsea and my Aunt Lindsey too! ( As well as lots of other people!) I will have Momma take lots of pictures to show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment