Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4 month Doctor appointment

Today was my 4th visit to the doctor. I got fussy at first because they were busy and we didn't get called back right away... by the time we got to a room I was hungry!! Mommy took off all my clothes and I laughed!! Some lady put a weird thing around my head and said 17 inches... and then drew a line under my foot and above my head. She then measured it and said I was 26 1/4 inches!! Mommy was shocked! That means I have grown 6 inches since I was born!! Then the nurse listened to my heart and took my temperature. Mommy carried me out into the hallway and laid me on this thing and then the nurse said "you aren't gonna be able to use this one the next time you are here you are getting big!" She told mommy that I weighed 17lbs and 2 oz! I'm getting to be such a big boy! I got super mad after we were done with this and decided I wanted to eat NOW!! Mommy started feeding me and then Dr Betts came in and asked Mommy a few questions about me... He asked if I had rolled over yet... nope... If I was laughing... ALL THE TIME!!! and talking too!:) He was glad about that! He listened to my heart and lungs while I was eating. I am soo healthy! He said I could start eating 'real' food when I turn 6 months old! The nurse came back into the room and made me drink this weird stuff and then poked my left leg which wasn't too bad... then she poked my right leg and it HURT!!! I was very sad but only for about 10 seconds and then Mommy held me and told me it was ok. I did soo good!! Mommy was proud of me! I was being soo good so Mommy decided she would go to Bible Study tonite. I was happy when she left but got super sad while she was at her Bible study. I was getting sore from my shots and was tired. I went right to bed after I got home! I love to look at the basketball on my bumper pad and try and touch it. I stare at it while I am falling asleep. Mommy thinks maybe I will be a basketball player. Especially since I am getting soo tall!:) I am excited because we are going to South Carolina this weekend! I have never been there and neither has Daddy! Mommy is excited to show us where she grew up and went to school! I will let you know how it goes and maybe we will take some pictures!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment