Sunday, January 3, 2010

Its been a while!!

The Pusch Family 2009
Dancin in my diaper on the counter
My Christmas Presents from Mommy & Daddy

It has been about a month since I had my Mommy write about my life!! I have been a busy boy! After the week my Nana came to see me my Mommy stayed home with me! I wish she could do that every day but I have fun with my Daddy too. I celebrated Christmas with my Mommy and Daddy on December 19th. I had my Daddy take me to the store so I could get my Mommy a necklace of a little boy with my birthstone. She really liked it! I went with my Mommy to get my Daddy a bucket from the Home Depot and we got all sorts of fun things to put inside of it! My Mommy and Daddy gave me some nice pj's with a matching hat and a cow that you can put shapes in as well as my favorite- a silver spoon with my initials on it! I held onto it and am excited to be able to use it in a few months! A few days after that Christmas we went on a trip to see my Nana and Papa in Alabama! This was my first trip to see them and I was excited to go to Alabama! I got my Nana and Papa to myself at first and then my counsins and aunts and uncles came to see me too! Then I had Emma, Luke, and Caleb to play with and hold me as well as Kristy, Barry, Melissa and Ewell! It was soo much fun but I sometimes couldn't handle everyone holding onto me and had to just lay in my bed alone! I slept really well in my pack-n-play! It was my first time to use it and I really enjoyed it! Every time I was set down in it I would laugh and talk! One night my Mommy decided I needed a bath and she got me ready in the kitchen. My daddy thinks that I need to stand on the counters and I thought this was too funny to be in my diaper and standing on the counter! My Nana laughed at me and I laughed back at her! It was really fun! My Nana makes me laugh a lot !!! One night my Daddy kept talking to my Oma and Opa on the phone... I didn't know why but then the next day we went to church and they were there! I don't know how they got to Alabama but I was excited to see them! They came to my Nana and Papa's house for a little while and then we went back to my house. They stayed at my house for almost a week! They took me and my Mommy shopping and gave me lots of presents for Christmas! I had 3 Christmas' this year! It was a lot of fun! One day my Daddy had to go to work early and my Mommy was still at work so my Oma and Auntie Audrey watched me! I was a good boy for them and didn't cause too many problems! I was sad to see my Oma and Opa and Auntie leave but my Mommy said we'd go see them sometime soon! After they left I got really fussy and started chewing my fingers a lot! Mommy thinks that I might be getting a tooth but we will have to see if anything pops up! I hope I didn't leave anything out! I will try to be better about having Mommy write about my days! Thanks everyone for your Christmas Presents! (I've worn my pj's from Jeremy and Lindsey already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment