Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sleepless nights... eventful days!

So since we have hit the 4 month mark sleep is just not happening! Aaron has decided that he needs to wake up every 2-3 hours to eat and let us know he is a growing boy! This has been rough on all of us as we were used to sleeping until about 5 am before Aaron woke up! I don't know if it is because he is teething or just hitting the infamous 4 month no sleep period! I've been reading up on it and there is just soo much going on in his little body that it is hard for him to stay asleep like he did before! I am hoping we can work through this and teach him how to fall back asleep when he wakes up in the night and not have to get up and feed him or give him his 'henry.'- for those who dont know that is what we call his paci :) So enough of my perspective here is what Aaron has to say---
I like to take naps at night and see my Mommy and Daddy with funny hair and stumble around with me! I really think I need to eat all the time and make sure my tummy is always full!! I am growing and want to make sure Mommy can keep up with me! :) I have been busy talking constantly! From the moment I am allowed to wake up in the morning until it is bed time I am making some sort of noises! I love to sing and laugh! I am happy most of the time unless I am hungry or my teeth are hurting me! I haven't had a tooth pop thru my gums yet but I love to chew on my fingers and anything else I can put in my mouth! On Sunday Mommy put me in an outfit that she said was my Daddy's. It was too cold outside for me to just wear it so she put more clothes on top of it! When we got to church Mommy and Daddy had my picture made as well as with my Nana and Papa. I met a man that Mommy called Pastor Allen... She let him hold me and he talked to Mommy and Daddy and me. He blessed me and asked if my Mommy and Daddy would raise me to be a man of God. I smiled at him and he thought I was a chunky boy!
I had a few bites of milk off of a rubbery thing Mommy called a spoon the other day. It tasted kinda funny and I couldn't figure out how to get it off the spoon. I ended up getting all wet and Mommy gave me a bath and I kicked and splashed!
OH and I have a new FAVORITE movie! I got it from my church after I was dedicated. It is called Praise Baby and I raise my hands and praise Jesus while I watch it! It is a great movie! I love it!
Well that is about it for now... hopefully I will start to sleep some more and let Mommy get some more rest. I do enjoy taking a nap with her in the afternoon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment