Tuesday, November 3, 2009

7 weeks

I'm almost 7 weeks playing in the leaves!
Hanging out with Daddy
In my Halloween Costume!
It has been a fun week... on Wednesday October 28th mommy had to go back to have her six week follow up... While at the doctor all the nurses decided that I was just too cute! They are having new pictures made for their office and decided that since I was soo cute and that my mommy is pretty that we should be used for the pictures! We will be going to have professional pictures taken on Wednesday Nov.4... Mommy is excited and proud of me for being cute! I hope that my hair is cool for the pictures since that is my most noticed feature! :) The rest of the week was pretty quiet. We ran errands as normal. Mommy was worried about me for a couple of days because I kept spitting up! I would eat and then a little while later spit up and Mommy thought it was that she was eating bad foods but no matter what it seemed like I just kept spitting up. Mommy figured out that I just need to burp a couple of times after I eat and then I do better! My I decided that I can take longer go eat at night time and ate at 10pm then didn't get up until 3am. With the time change it meant I waited about 5 hours! I usually go to sleep around 11 but at least I am letting Mommy sleep a little while longer! On Sunday morning Daddy wasn't feeling good so Mommy went to get medicine and I hung out with my Nana... I was talking to her and having a good time until I got hungry. She helped me wait until Mommy came home to feed me! I did good at church and almost made it through the whole service. Mommy took me out and lots of older ladies talked to us and thought I was cute! Monday was Mommy's first day back to work. I was sad to have her leave me but I think she was more sad to leave me! I did pretty good staying with Daddy. I wanted to eat two times and almost didn't have enough milk but Daddy made it work. I was happy to see Mommy when she came home and was anxious to eat! I think that I will be ok to stay at home with Daddy but I hope that he can get his new job so Mommy can stay with me too... I don't like having to share her with other kids! Well that is my week so far. I will let you know how my pictures go tomorrow! If they are posted online I will give you the link! Thanks for coming and visiting me Nana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment