Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm 2 months old!!!

My crazy bed head!:)
I love sleeping on my side in my boppy!
Cruiser decided he wanted to sleep with me!
Mommy was telling me last night that I am 2 months old! She was telling me about waiting to go to the hospital to get me out of her tummy! She was soo glad to have me in her arms instead of waiting to go and meet me!
I had such a crazy week last week! Mommy got to stay home from work on Wednesday and hang out with me and Daddy in the morning. After Daddy left for work, Mommy and I got ready and went to have lunch with him then headed off to the photographers house! I was hungry when we got there so Mommy fed me and tried to get me to fall asleep but I wanted to be awake! I was soo excited to see everything that I did not sleep! We started taking pictures laying down on a bed and I was smiling and enjoying it! I got sad after a little bit of it and while Mommy was comforting me, she and the photographer started talking... I got bored and fell asleep which is just what they wanted me to do! Then we took a few more pictures on the bed then moved to another room and took pictures of Mommy holding me! The photographer thought they were all beautiful!:) He is supposed to put a few of them up on his blog which is http://canslerblog.com/. Hopefully he puts them up soon so we can see them! On Thursday Daddy and I were out running around and decided to go visit Mommy at work! Everyone there thinks I am soo cute so I don't mind!:) On Saturday our family went to Chattanooga to go shopping. Daddy got a blower to blow the leaves out of the yard and he was excited to try it out! Mommy and I went home when Daddy went to work and found out that my Nana and Papa were coming to see me! I was excited to see them! I told them lots of stories and made lots of funny faces at them! My Nana said that I make so many funny faces! On Sunday we went to church and then I took a nap when I woke up we got ready to go for a little drive to see my cousins Emma, Luke and Caleb! I was soo excited to see them! It was my cousin Caleb's birthday and so everyone had some cake except me:( I was sad but everyone said I could have some in about 10 months... I can't wait! Monday was a Monday and even though it was my 2 month birthday I was tired and wanted to sleep! I have been enjoying my life and can't wait for many more months of life... I figure if life is this good at 2 months it can only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment