Monday, October 26, 2009

6 weeks old

My 2nd Shot

Hanging out watching the arm of the couch
All smiles 6 weeks old!
A lot has happened in my life in the last week! On Wednesday I had my second Hepatitis B shot. I also got weighed and with my clothes on and a slightly wet diaper I was 12 lbs and 10oz! I know I have grown but I didn't think I was that big!:P Mommy and I have been going on walks every afternoon. We let Daddy come sometimes but usually leave after he goes to work. We have been going farther and discovering more of our neighborhood and have really enjoyed the changing colors of the leaves! It has been a little cold out when we go but Mommy bundles me up so I don't get too cold! On Thursday we went to get our first family pictures made. I was awake the whole time and even though I didn't smile we got some good pictures! Mommy took me to a consignment sale again and we got a few more good things. I was really hungry when we left so Mommy decided to feed me in the car, I got really hot and while I was trying to eat I spit up all my milk all over me and Mommy! Mommy turned some cold air on me and blasted me in the face to cool off. Then Mommy only had one outfit for me and it was a newborn size. Needless to say I have grown quite a bit and the outfit that was supposed to be long sleeved and long pants was 3/4 length sleeved and capris! Mommy and Daddy laughed at me but oh well at least I had clothes on! On Saturday Mommy and Daddy took me to a yard sale for a TV show called Clean House... I saw the famous people who are on the show and even though we didn't find any good things to buy it was fun to go to! We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and Mommy discovered later on that night that I do NOT like it! (SORRY PAPA!!!) I spit up a lot and after I got it out I was fine! We went to church on Sunday and I was quiet the whole service! I went to Sunday School with Mommy and Daddy and everyone was excited to see me again and meet me! I went to lunch with my girlfriend (and our families) and then hung out with Mommy and Daddy! I had my 6 week old pictures made today and I did not want to cooperate. I was tired hungry but we got a few good pictures! Mommy got some good pictures of me smiling once we got home though! Well...until next week...

1 comment:

  1. I'll "forgive" you for not liking Chick-fil-A after processing changes, but when you get older (and with teeth), you must try nuggets and a milk shake - my treat! --Papa

    ReplyDelete