Tuesday, August 10, 2010

teeth!





After only having two teeth for months I finally decided I wanted some more. Too bad 4 of them decided to come at once! It hurts!! Two have just barely broken through my gums but haven't come in very far. Momma puts a necklace on me that is made of amber that helps to calm me ( well it is supposed to at least). There are still times that it hurts bad and she gives me a little medicine to help ease the pain.
I am crawling and getting into EVERYTHING! I LOVE my new way of getting around! I can go pretty fast and in the morning when Daddy takes me in the kitchen to make coffee I 'run' away and go find Momma getting ready for work! I then pull up on the potty and try and lift the lid, or open the shower doors and play with the water from the shower. I love to try and get my kitties too. They aren't too happy that I can crawl after them! :) hehe just wait til I run!! I pull up on just about anything I can and 'walk' while holding onto whatever I pulled up on.
It has been really hot all day and night. When we get up in the morning to go walking it is usually around 80 degrees ( and it is usually around 6am). It only gets hotter during the day. I wish it wasn't soo hot cuz I LOVE to be outside! Momma and I played in a sprinkler last week but I didn't care for it too much. She let me sit in my pool for a little bit but then I tried to crawl out so we were done.
I will have my Momma take a picture of my smile as soon as my teeth are showing more! My birthday party is coming soon! I can't wait! Momma says she is sad her baby boy is growing up so fast! She is planning and making stuff for my party! I can't wait to go swimming again! I hope everyone can come and play with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment