Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm getting big

Who do you think I look like?
Like my Mohawk?
Soo last week I decided to trick everyone and make them think I was ready to roll over. I rolled over ONCE on Feb 4 (which is my Oma's birthday). I haven't done it since then. I just wanted everyone to be aware it could happen again at any time! HAHAHA.... I am really having fun these days... I am playing more with my toys and am laughing constantly. My favorite toys right now are a ball that has lots of holes in it so I can hold onto it, a rattle, and a dragonfly that has all sorts of fun things on it. I hold onto these and shake them and try and put them in my mouth! I also am really starting to like my kitty Cruiser. He sits next to me and I pet him and sometimes I try to pull out his hair, but he just sits there and is nice to me! It has still been kinda cold so Mommy and Daddy haven't been able to take me on many walks. Mommy took me yesterday and it was kinda cold! She bundled me up and I was toasty so I fell asleep! Sleep... hmmm what a hard thing for me right now! I love to sleep but I also wake up 2-3 times at night and sometimes have a hard time falling asleep. Mommy decided to try and 'Ferberize' me... basically she lays me down, gives me a kiss, tells me its time for nigh night and walks out of my room... I cry and cry but only for a few minutes until she comes in and kisses me and tells me shhhh its ok baby, and then she lays me on my side and walks out again... Usually she just stays in my doorway to make sure I am ok... I try soo hard to calm down- I hold my hands together and suck on my henri... It works after just a few minutes and then I fall asleep... Mommy just started last night with this so hopefuly I can figure it out soon so that I don't cry as much and I can just fall asleep on my own! Then if I wake up at night I will just be able to fall back asleep! YEAH!!! That would make Mommy and Daddy sooo happy!!! Well I think that is about all of my news for now... I am trying really hard to get a tooth to come in but it is just causing me pain instead of poking through.. I will keep working on it tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment