Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Crazy boy!!

petting my kitty Cruiser and thinking he is soo funny!

Sleeping with Cocoa
I am moving around soo much now! I have only rolled over one time. I thought I would just let everyone know I can do it but I am not interested in rolling. I have started turning myself on my play mat. Mommy lays me down on my tummy facing the fireplace, and in a few minutes I am facing the TV! She sits and watches me and can't figure out how I do it but I am moving around... I am trying to sit too. I can't do it by myself but if you set me up I can sit for about 20 seconds by myself! Mommy thinks I will skip rolling for now and work on sitting up and maybe even crawling soon... I am still working on my tooth as well... My girlfriend got her first tooth last week so I need to catch up! ( she is 5 weeks older than me so its ok that she got hers before me!)
On Saturday and Sunday this last week Mommy and Daddy took me outside a lot! It was soo warm outside! I didn't know what to think! I was so small when it was like this before I don't really remember it! It was nice to sit outside and to go on walks without having to be under tons of blankets and wearing a hat!
Mommy took some of the clothes I've outgrown or didn't wear to a store here to see if we could get some money for them. We had to walk around a few stores while they looked at the clothes but then when we went back they gave Mommy $37 for the clothes! She was glad to make some extra money to buy me some new clothes! I am outgrowing the stuff I have now and I don't have much to wear if I keep growing!
I am getting better at putting myself to sleep for naps and at night time. I am still waking up during the night to eat but I fall right back to sleep after I eat. Mommy is proud of me that I can put myself to sleep with only crying for a few minutes. Mommy made me a stuffed doggy that is named Cocoa that helps me fall asleep. I love to snuggle with him!
Well thats all of my news for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment