Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A tooth!?


I think there is a tooth finally in my mouth! I feel this thing that is sharp in my mouth! It just sticks up a little bit but it doesn't hurt right there anymore! The rest of my mouth still is hurting and I think there are more coming soon! I started chewing on Momma's nose sometimes and today I bit down. She told me "NO" and I was sad for a minute but I haven't tried it again. Sorry Momma!!
I have also figured out how to move- well I go in reverse... I back up on the floor and get really mad because I see something in front of me but I go backwards and can't get to it! Hopefully I can figure out how to go forwards so that I can get to the toys that I want. - AND get my kitties!! :) they don't know what they are in for!! I grab Cruisers tail often and he gets mad... today I got his paw and shook it- just like Nana tries to teach him to do!
I wave bye-bye to Momma when she leaves for work and yesterday waved to Daddy too! I wiggled my fingers at him even! I am getting too good!:) Momma is soo proud!
I am excited that I get to go see my Nana and Papa this weekend! It has been a long time since I've been to their house! I can't wait to show them all I can do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment