Friday, April 30, 2010

This boy is growing!

ahhh swimming on the changing table!!
loving my bath sitting up the whole time!

This week started off with a milestone reached! I decided to roll from my back to my tummy. I wanted to show Daddy first that I could do it and then he woke Mommy up from her nap and then I showed her. I roll around on the floor but mostly just when Daddy is around. He thinks its funny, but I haven't decided if I wanna do it a lot with Mommy. I like when she helps me and holds me like a baby still. I keep tryin to move around on the floor by movin my feet too. I haven't figured out to put my knees up but I am trying to get around! I started moving around in my sleep too. Mommy lays me down and I move around and I get stuck sideways in my crib! I get mad then because my head is tight against my bumper... Mommy always rescues me tho! I love my Mommy.
Mommy also saw this week after many attempts to look in my mouth that I have a tooth FINALLY starting to come through! Every time she tries to look in my mouth I stick my tongue out at her. That is my newest favorite thing to do. I stick my tongue out all the time. Sometimes I blow and make silly sounds too! I love being a boy and making tooting sounds! I do it until I fall asleep at nap time and at night!
I have been enjoying going outside every day and go out with Daddy and Mommy and just enjoy riding in my car, swinging and going on long walks. I love the weather! I don't like when it rains and then we can't go outside. It is better when it rains when I sleep and then is sunny when I'm awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment