Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter!

In my Easter Outfit!
With my Oma and Opa

At the Lake!
My cool shades!
Easter is soo much fun! First my Oma and Opa came and visited me and then my Nana and Papa stopped for a little while too! I got lots of neat things from Oma and Opa. They have made sure I will be fully clothed when I get bigger! My Nana and Papa gave me some awesome sunglasses and a ball and bucket! I am excited to play with my bucket and ball!!
I also went to the Dr last week and I now weigh 19lbs 4 oz and I am 27 1/4 inches long! My Dr said I am soo healthy and growing soo well! I got 2 more shots and cried after the first one but I calmed down quickly after my Mommy picked me up.
Mommy realized last week that I do not like tomatoes. Whenever she eats spaghetti or things with tomato in them I spit up A LOT! As soon as she stopped eating them I stopped spitting up! Hopefully I will get used to them soon and she can eat that again!
I am going to lots of new places now that it is warm out! I went to the lake for the first time on Friday and enjoyed looking around. The water was still cold and I did not like it on my toes! We went to the park and I went on a real swing! I love the nice weather! Mommy and I play outside every day! She lets me ride in my car and we play in the grass too!
Some of my new tricks are I put both of my hands up to my mouth and puff up my cheeks and blow making beautiful boy noises! I can also blow raspberries when I want to. I am soo close to rolling from my back to my tummy! I can sit up for a while on my own but I get tired of it and fall backwards. I am now eating: peas, peaches, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, bananas, and banana puffs! I just tried carrots today and ate them right up! I guess that is about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment